Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Songs About Wine

Sometimes music and wine go hand in hand. Here are three of my favorite songs about wine:

Artist: The Cat Empire
Album: Two Shoes
Song: The Wine Song

The ultimate drunken chanting wine song. Heck, the singer sounds drunk. This song is fast (at times), fun, and catchy. You'll find yourself humming along the next day, if you can remember it...





Artist: The National
Album: Alligator
Song: All the Wine

Cool and calming. Drink wine and feel good about yourself. Maybe a little too good.

You think you're too good for school, but I got news for you... You're not!

Grab all the wine for yourself.


Artist: The Murder City Devils
Album: In Name and Blood
Song: I drink the Wine

Murder City Devils Haiku:

Resist stabbing him
Enjoy hard rock pipe organs
Feel nothing at all


Any songs that I missed?

I'll be looking for more soon.

No comments: